Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00195 SDG / MGA
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,864 Pound (7,113,357 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)