Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00557 SDG / MGA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,217 Pound (7,223,561 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)