Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 SDG / MGA
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,413 Pound (6,507,848 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)