Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00584 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,500 Pound (₩1,113,036) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)