Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.249 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,806 Pound (4,341TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)