Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.746 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,325 Pound (4,625TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (about 2 hours ago)