Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.851 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,547 Pound (4,076TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)