Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.817 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,186 Pound (4,240TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)