Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,911 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,994 Pound (3,692TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)