Cost of living comparison between Ankara, Turkey and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.853 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,314 Pound (1,788TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)