Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.774 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,658 Pound (4,537TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)