Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.822 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,642 Pound (€3,026) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (29 minutes ago)