Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.827 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,002 Pound (€4,600) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)