Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 144,364 Pound ($22,530) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)