Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.804 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,824 Pound (R$ 8,289) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)