Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.058 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,315 Pound (R$ 13,273) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)