Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09416 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (₨26,550) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)