Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.022 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,378 Pound (R$ 2,165) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)