Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26329 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 39% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,089 Pound (₨137,067) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)