Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27020 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,890 Pound (₨136,527) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)