Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27753 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,323 Pound (₨134,484) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)