Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.550 SDG / JOD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 73,780 Pound (Dinar 2,888) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)