Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.844 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,900 Pound (€2,537) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (40 minutes ago)