Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.664 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,720 Pound (€2,809) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)