Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.291 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 74,207 Pound (€3,329) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)