Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.860 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,700 Pound (€2,872) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (40 minutes ago)