Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 SDG / KZT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,757 Pound (788,020 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)