Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01998 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,464 Pound (523,773 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (43 minutes ago)