Cost of living comparison between Allahabad, India and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09525 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,245 Pound (₨23,571) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)