Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10345 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,033 Pound (₨96,985) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)