Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27740 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,125 Pound (₨104,996) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)