Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26373 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,512 Pound (₨104,318) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)