Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27020 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,638 Pound (₨46,774) in Aligarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)