Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10345 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,611 Pound (₨34,909) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)