Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.837 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,898 Pound (€2,794) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)