Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.201 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,137 Pound (€2,935) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)