Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06120 SDG / DZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,033 Pound (327,342 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (33 minutes ago)