Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05854 SDG / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,626 Pound (335,258 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)