Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,454 Pound (€3,115) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)