Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.584 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,260 Pound (€1,778) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)