Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40632 SDG / EGP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,172 Pound (E£ 7,806) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)