Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03505 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,920 Pound (197,441 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)