Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01244 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 20% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,495 Pound (200,493 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)