Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.938 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,685 Pound (AU$3,784) in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)