Cost of living comparison between Albany, New York, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.354 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,908 Pound ($5,179) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)