Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.201 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (€2,170) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)