Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.814 SDG / SAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 17,000 Pound (﷼ 3,532) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)