Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.776 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 362% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 101,553 Pound (﷼ 57,174) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (39 minutes ago)