Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.711 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 396% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 93,039 Pound (﷼ 54,368) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)