Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00564 SDG / IQD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (664,997 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)