Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37839 SDG / EGP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,000 Pound (E£ 5,286) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (40 minutes ago)