Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.020 SDG / EGP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,900 Pound (E£ 7,743) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)