Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.876 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,400 Pound (1,107 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)