Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01516 SDG / IQD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,700 Pound (375,869 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)