Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 SDG / AED
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,420 Pound (Dirham 12,913) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)