Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.915 SDG / AED *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 119,070 Pound (Dirham 24,226) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)