Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.765 SDG / AED
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 118,032 Pound (Dirham 66,888) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)