Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.813 SDG / AED *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,087 Pound (Dirham 21,554) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)