Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27268 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,893 Pound (₨124,296) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)