Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10389 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,456 Pound (₨33,270) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)