Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10200 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,501 Pound (₨24,517) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)