Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10917 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,885 Pound (₨26,426) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)