Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15345 SDG / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,828 Pound (70,567 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)