Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05819 SDG / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,375 Pound (143,938 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)