Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,202 Pound (﷼ 65,429,112) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)