Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10324 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,743 Pound (₨26,563) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (40 minutes ago)