Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35326 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,189 Pound (Mex$ 45,829) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)