Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27268 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 145% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,403 Pound (₨63,823) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)