Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,701 Pound (24,857 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)