Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.824 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,018 Pound (2,620TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (26 minutes ago)