Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,347 Pound (2,823TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)