Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,035 Pound (2,652TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)