Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02667 SDG / YER
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,570 Pound (921,132 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)