Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.888 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 158% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 281,407 Pound (AU$20,263) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)