Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.824 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 141% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 195,561 Pound (AU$40,542) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)