Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.033 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 137% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 82,864 Pound (AU$16,464) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)