Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 SDG / ETB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 74,899 Pound (113,393 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)