Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28521 SDG / ETB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,642 Pound (117,956 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)