Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29208 SDG / ETB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,998 Pound (61,618 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)