Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28599 SDG / ETB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,944 Pound (62,743 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)