Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.005 SDGX / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,888 Pound (3,098TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (41 minutes ago)