Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.824 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,347 Pound (2,706TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)