Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,311 Pound (3,346TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)