Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.841 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,475 Pound (2,430TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)