Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.031 SDG / GHS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 182,743 Pound (GH₵45,332) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)