Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 SDG / GHS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 72,531 Pound (GH₵48,122) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)