Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.515 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 115,085 Pound (GH₵75,946) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)