Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.069 SDG / GHS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 180,845 Pound (GH₵44,445) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 122,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)