Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.566 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 118,447 Pound (GH₵75,626) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)