Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31211 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,975 Pound (Mex$ 41,574) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)