Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02117 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 74,695 Pound (3,529,155 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)