Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02075 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 77,440 Pound (3,732,584 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)