Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05042 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 110,577 Pound (2,193,139 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)