Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02034 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 73,918 Pound (3,633,773 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)